Some of our wonderful team of Field Guides from Sibuya Game Reserve at the finish line of the Kenton Rhino Run. Not only do they work tirelessly to ensure our guests have a unique and memorable stay on our reserve, they also use their free time to raise awareness for important issues like Rhino Poaching. A very special group of people!
The South African Tourism Lilizela Awards took place in East London last month at a glittering formal evening function.
Sibuya was a 4 – time finalist in the following:
- Forest Camp for SERVICE EXCELLENCE IN THE TOURISM INDUSTRY – 4 Star
- River Camp for SERVICE EXCELLENCE IN THE TOURISM INDUSTRY – 4 Star
- Finalist in SCENIC BEAUTY
- Finalist in BEST WILDLIFE ENCOUNTERS
- WON: Best Wildlife Encounters
Winning this Award is an enormous tribute to our dedicated & passionate Rangers who’ve made us so proud! Thanks to them all. The results are determined by means of guest Surveys & Reviews and by a panel of experienced judges in the industry.